1. COPYRIGHT AND REPRODUCTIONAll the content on this site, including text, images, graphics, logos, icons, designs, colours, layouts, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property in the content of this website are the property of BeachBook and its suppliers and are as such protected by South African and International Intellectual Property Law. You may reproduce any content of this website only for your own personal use and only for non-commercial purposes. Except as set out above, you may not modify, license, create derivative works from or transfer or sell any content, software or information obtained from this website.
2. CHANGES TO WEBSITEPlease be aware that BeachBook may alter the information on this website, including these terms and conditions, from time to time. Any amendment to the terms and conditions will, with immediate effect, be binding on users of the website.
3. DISCLAIMERAlthough BeachBook endeavours to ensure the technical and factual accuracy of all the content on the website. neither BeachBook nor any of its employees, agents and associates make any representations or give any warranties, whether expressly, tacitly or implied, as to the operation of the site, the information, content, materials and products included and available from this site. BeachBook, its employees, agents and associates shall not be liable for any for any loss or damage of whatsoever nature that may be suffered, whether directly or indirectly, by virtue of any errors or inaccuracies on the website, or resulting from the use of or inability to use this site or the information contained hereon, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive and consequential damage. The specific details of properties and products are subject to change without prior notice.
4. EDITORIAL CONTENT & LINKSThis website contains content provided by third parties and hyperlinks to other sites. BeachBook does not screen or filter such content or the other sites or information available from the other sites, and therefore does not accept any liability for defamatory, illegal or criminal content contained on those sites. We encourage our users to report any infringement, illegal or criminal content found on any of the sites available through links from this site in order to investigate whether such a link should be removed. Due to the seasonal variation of airfares and hotel rates as well as currency fluctuations, prices shown on the website are purely an indication of costs and whilst we do our level best to maintain their accuracy, they remain simply indicative.
5. APPLICABLE LAWThis site is created, maintained and controlled in the Republic of South Africa and as such, the laws of the Republic of South Africa and the jurisdiction of the South African Court govern this user agreement and the use or inability to use this site.
6. PRIVACYBeachBook will keep all personal information you give us as strictly confidential and no personal information will be made available to third parties unless obliged to do so by law or legal process. BeachBook will protect all personal information including your name, e-mail address, mailing address and credit card details from unauthorised access and use. BeachBook may send e-mail messages to our customers with news and special offers and users may, by return mail, indicate whether they would prefer not to receive any such mail in future. This site may use "cookies" to customise it and make your visit to us more user-friendly. Cookies cannot harm your computer in any way and are an industry standard. They are small text files that contain only information provided by you, the visitor, to the website. Furthermore, users may configure their browsers to not accept our cookies.
B) BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. APPLICATIONAll quotations or estimates provided by or bookings made with and/or all services rendered by or on behalf of BeachBook are subject to these Terms and Conditions.
2. AGREEMENTThe information contained on the BeachBook site and quotations is an invitation to do business and not an offer. BeachBook acts herein as an agent for our respective business partners and therefore any agreement resulting from the acceptance of an order is deemed to be an agreement between the relevant business partner and yourself.
3. THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERSBeachBook does not own, manage or operate aircraft, transport or hotels and merely facilitates your access to and use of such facilities. BeachBook provides Clients with travel and/or other services acting as agents for principals such as tour operators, airlines or hotels (‘collectively referred to as ‘the Principal’). BeachBook represents the Principal as agents only and accordingly accepts no liability for any loss, damage, injury or death which any Client may suffer as a result of any act or omission on the part of or the failure of the Principal to fulfil its obligations, whether in relation to travel arrangements, accommodation or otherwise.
4. TRAVEL INSURANCEI am aware that it is my responsibility as a traveller to ensure I have adequate travel insurance in place. This can be done in my own capacity or though BeachBook by requesting a quote.